Friday, January 30, 2015

Additional Video

I have an extended video from the Syma X5C-1. I got to the radio limit and had a hard time getting it to come down. I managed to kill the throttle a couple of times to get it back into range and take full control again. If I had one gripe with the Syma, it's the range. Expect an update when the new one arrives.



http://youtu.be/ZXZPMYwMXqQ


I took some video and stills with the Walkera, (QR W100s) for some reason it refuses to play them and I can't find a way to get them off the tablet so I could even show you the one video that I have not deleted. The thing is still really flakey on altitude. it's either going up fast or dropping fast. and when I try to slow the fall, it does a 'falling leaf' wobble. usually lightly slaps the ground before it flies up again. I think it's particular to this model since other Walkera pilots have not mentioned this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. you are welcome to comment, Add and even post a different point of view.